PeopleResults Career Camp is an innovative professional development program. It is designed to fast track your college grad hires and those new to the workforce. This PeopleResults Career Camp is perfect if you need to:
- Accelerate your entry-level employees’ productivity.
- Distinguish your offer package to interns or college grads so your organization stands out from the competition.
- Augment your leadership development or on-boarding experience for those new to the workforce.
- Power up your internal mentoring program for new graduates or those joining with less than three years of workforce experience.
- Provide a recognition opportunity that will have meaning and long-lasting value for this audience.
Here’s how it works:
PeopleResults has partnered with Emily Bennington, a nationally recognized expert on College-to-Career, to offer this virtual introduction to the workforce. Whether you have just one participant or you want to “white label” a cycle that’s branded to your business, this is the program that will fill in the gaps between what your grads aren’t learning in college and what they need to succeed on the job.
Highlights of the curriculum include:
- Personal career coaching from experts addressing relevant new grad issues, e.g. making contributions quickly, moving from the social world of college into the all-new world of work, how to be a contributing team member, thriving in a multi-generational workforce, learning to address conflict, and much more.
- Group webinars and optional coaching calls allowing members to network, learn from each other and maximize their experience.
- Videos and newsletters from our team packed with content tailored to their unique needs as newbies in the workforce.
To learn more about PeopleResults Career Camp, click here or please contact PJohnson@people-results.com, MDuesterhoft@people-results.com or Emily@EmilyBennington.com directly.