Global Talent Readiness & Development
This global healthcare organization committed to realign business in China around core products and services. This strategic change required the transition of large-scale lab projects to other international locations, clear and transparent communication with staff, complex leadership transitions, and capability development for an interim leadership team.
Course of Action:
- We analyzed the organization’s change readiness on this high-risk change and developed a plan, roadmap, and educational content.
- Our team identified a strategy & actions for sequencing, engagement needs, dependencies, and risk factors.
- We developed a strategic communication plan, key messages, and content for multiple global audiences
- We partnered with executive leaders and provided program management to ensure seamless and effective communication and execution across various functions and geographies.
- Our team designed and conducted leadership alignment workshops with Chinese leaders and client executive leaders to build collaborative communication and problem-solving skills. We actively engaged senior executives inside & outside of China to be part of leading this change.
- This program resulted in the successful introduction of organizational and leadership transitions in China with minimal impact to the business.
- These learning programs for existing and new leaders enhanced communication, increased transparency and improved performance in China