Rapid Conversion to Virtual Learning
Due to a recent merger, this Fortune 200 commercial real estate company needed a partner to quickly define, develop, and execute a new training strategy and delivery channel plan to support the integration of business applications. The move to a virtual learning experience, based on a hybrid of facilitator-led and self-paced delivery, was entirely new for their organization. Covid-19 restrictions accelerated the need to go to an entirely virtual training model.
Course of Action:
- We partnered with key stakeholders to adapt curriculum, content, and delivery methods to support the new training strategy.
- Our team translated and enhanced all training implementation from calendars and logistics through the learning management system (LMS) set-up, as well as the provision of user support and follow-up.
- We crafted a Super User network approach to provide a business perspective on the system implementation as the basis for adoption and take-up.
- Our team successfully concluded the first two waves of implementation to approximately 400 users in a highly abbreviated timeframe.
- We created a rollout schedule optimized to drive efficiencies and reduce strain on resources, including facilitators.
- Designed and implemented processes to integrate with the Product and Support teams to deliver ongoing training development and delivery in the agile development cadence.
1.The client was able to maintain their training timeline for 1300 users across 23 markets.
2.We enabled this client to pivot to virtual training options in an extremely aggressive timeframe.