Strategic Provider Selection & Transition
This global technology company had significant challenges in managing their workforce due to data issues and inconsistencies across 30+ countries. They needed a partner to help them source, select, and transition to a global provider who could support their employees across every continent. Strategic advisory, expert guidance, and project management execution support were required.
Course of Action:
- We developed a strategy based on both short-term and long-term business needs & workforce requirements.
- We aligned on an outsourcing solution to meet their needs and facilitated the development of success factors & requirements with their executive team.
- Our team managed the provider sourcing & selection process and provided guidance on important characteristics and considerations.
- We advised their C-suite, including the CHRO, on selection criteria, process, and negotiations with prospective providers.
- We developed a comprehensive global transition plan that addressed country-specific requirements.
- We served as their operational partner and program managed the transition & implementation plan to a new provider, including the coordination of change management, communications, and contractual aspects of the journey.
- Partnered to devise an exit approach from the existing solution; advised on considerations, risks, and mitigations, and prepared recommendations for termination process and negotiations.
We partnered with them to develop a hybrid global solution to support international employees and align with the business strategic agenda.