Tired of on-line meetings yet? Not everyone has returned to the physical office full time. Online or hybrid meetings are here to stay.
Many available tools help make your virtual meetings more engaging. I learned from other blogs that these eight keep your participants actually paying attention to your content instead of multi-tasking.
- Mentimeter: Allows speakers to ask attendees a question and the answers generate a word cloud. Your audience can answer polls and quizzes quickly and in real time using a smartphone or other device.
Sweet Spot- Take your presentation to a new level by adding word clouds, questions, polls, images, quizzes, slides, and gifs.
- SnapBar: A self-serve virtual photo booth.
Sweet Spot- Participants get an event-branded keepsake which they can post on LinkedIn or other social media platforms. Customize and brand your photobooth and Snapbar works on any device, no app required.
- Kahoot: Gamifies activities like training or onboarding. Can be used live or asynchronously.
Sweet Spot- Gamify instructional content into Q&A or trivia. Identify knowledge gaps with reporting tools.
- Captello: Lets you use arcade games to enhance virtual events. Customize games with your company brand and message.
Sweet Spot- Immersive games like a digital scavenger hunt, QR code routes, arcade games or “spin to win”
- Slido: Use this interaction app for hybrid meetings with WebEx, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams or Google slides. Hear from everyone through live polls, Q&A and quizzes to keep your audience engaged.
Sweet Spot- Intuitive and easy to use with analytics. Will help you evaluate how it went after the event.
- Meeting Pulse: An online tool that users can join from any device for live Q&A, surveys, quizzes, and checking the pulse of the room. No technology download or install required for participants.
Sweet Spot- It’s scalable and customizable. It also offers reports and analytics after the meeting.
- Poll Everywhere: This tool engages your audience through online polling, surveys, Q&As, quizzes and more.
Sweet Spot- Get feedback in real time. Seamlessly embed your activities directly into Google Slides, Keynote, and PowerPoint.
- LoQuiz: This gamification platform creates real-world games for team building and training. It includes scavenger hunts, cooperative mysteries and more.
Sweet Spot- You can embed corporate content into the games for learning outcomes or create something just for fun. The games are replay-able and different every time, based on audience interaction.