Most leaders are having to lead much more virtually now than ever before.
If you want to up your game and lead better virtually, take a look at the following resources.
Leading Virtually – Best Practices video*
*These video clips are from a conversation where I joined Julie Cohen in a Work.Life.Leader Linkedin Live session:
Brief articles with practical tips
- How to run a virtual meeting – stop blaming Zoom
- Leading through a crisis with emotional intelligence
- Providing accountability to your virtual team
Helpful research findings
- Zoom fatigue and simple fixes – Stanford research, 2021
- Agility and curiosity – two traits for surviving the pandemic – SurveyMonkey research, 2020
- State of Teams – Wiley Publishing research, 2020 – download for free
- How to Do Hybrid Right – HBR, May-June 2021
Please let me know your best tip or another favorite resource to help lead virtually.
Joe Baker is a Partner with PeopleResults. As a leadership consultant and executive coach, he helps leaders and teams achieve extraordinary relationships and results that matter. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @JoeBakerJr.