2019 is winding down and hopefully, you have some time off to wind down a bit as well.
To close the year out, how about carving out some quiet time to reflect and have a personal celebration of 2019?
Go to one of your favorite spots with one of your favorite beverages close by and use these five questions to prompt your reflection:
- What accomplishments did you achieve for which you are most proud?
- When did you feel inspired and why?
- When were you at your lowest and why?
- What lessons did you learn?
- What three words would sum up your 2019 experience?
It’s in our reflections that we can learn and consider how to apply that learning going forward.
Don’t blow through the holidays without acknowledging what has happened in your life this past year. Celebrate and commit to making the most of the year to come.
“Busyness is not a reason for not getting other things done. It is an excuse for not claiming your true priorities.” – Alan Cohen
Cheers to 2020!
Martha Duesterhoft is a Partner with PeopleResults. Follow her on Twitter @mduesterhoft or connect via email at email@example.com.