FINANCIAL SERVICES Client Success Story
Innovative Talent Acquisition Operating Model
This Fortune 50 financial services organization wanted to upgrade and modernize its Talent Acquisition (TA) function to be more strategic and drive business results. They needed an expert partner to help them reimagine & redesign their TA operating model and move beyond their longstanding structure.
Course of Action:
- We reviewed current processes, models, and technologies to understand how they attracted talent. We then identified opportunities to improve and update their approach.
- To ensure active involvement from business leaders, our team facilitated Design Thinking workshops to generate fresh organizational model ideas & options without reliance on how TA worked in the past.
- After analysis and research, we recommended new operating model options for their next generation of Talent Acquisition.
- We developed specific recommendations for change & innovation, including:
- TA business alignment and positioning relative to the overall organizational structure
- Key TA roles and responsibilities needed to deliver the reimagined and more advanced TA maturity model
- Summary of metrics and reporting recommendations reflecting updated accountability
- Technology and vendor considerations
- Global versus local considerations
- We also created an Implementation roadmap and change management recommendations to execute this significant change
1.This project gave leadership a new operating model for attracting the right talent for future business success.
2.The TA function also increased business sponsorship & engagement through hands-on involvement in creating the new model.